Worldwide coronavirus cases surpass 61.22 million with over 1,435,000 official deaths.
- AstraZeneca has come under scrutiny after word got out that only partial doses were administered, clearly holding back crucial information which eroded confidence.
- NZ Retail Sales came in a staggering 28% in the third quarter compared to -14% in the second quarter highlighting a bounce in local spending.
- US coronavirus cases and deaths are on the rise amid US Thanksgiving holiday as millions of people defied official travel advice to not gather.
- EU and UK Brexit talks are expected to resume with face to face discussions with EU officials preparing to travel to London.
- US unemployment claims for last week jumped to 778,000 from 742,000 with an increase to unemployment.
- From 12 October China has banned Australian imported coal with over 80 ships now sitting off ports in China waiting for clearance.